Sustainable, Brandable and Canadian Made
Build a Better Brand & a Better Planet
Branded, Reusable & Sustainable? Our Tote Bags offer all three.
With the world moving away from Plastic, our Tote Bags are Reusable, Fully customizable, and Canadian-made. Let us help you make the move to a better future, while maximizing your presence.
Why not stick with Plastic Bags?
By the end of 2021, plastic bags and packaging will be banned from usage in Canada for more sustainable, reusable alternatives.
It never hurts to be ahead, and this is a great opportunity to get ahead and find a partner for your Custom Tote Bags and any other sustainable custom packaging needs!
Reusable Tote Bags are great for:
- Grocery Stores
- Clothing Stores & Boutiques
- New Clothing Brands looking for the perfect accessory.
- Promotional Giveaways
- Corporate Gifts & Giveaways
- Retail Stores of all Types!
Why Choose Dad's for Your Tote Bags?
Dad’s Printing offers a wide selection of low cost Tote Bags and Customization options including but not limited to the following features:
- Eco-Friendly Options with Longevity in Mind.
- Materials from Fair Trade Organic Cotton to cost affective Polypropylene
- Low Minimums of as low as 12 units
- Screen printing, Sublimation & Direct To Garment Decoration available
- We offer in-house Design services
- Packaging & Fulfillment available
- We can provide Printed samples & Proofs
Contact Us for Pricing or any Tote Bag Inquiries
Click the button below or phone us at 1-833-879-3237
These Companies Trust Dad's Printing!
About Dad's Printing
A Wealth of Experience & Service in Apparel Production, Decoration and Promotional Products
With an in-depth understanding of Quality Control, Apparel Production and experience in warehousing and transportation all over the world, the Dads Printing Team is dedicated to making your Canadian Apparel production a seamless process, no matter the product or the print!
Key advantages to working with Dads Printing:
Let us see, Dad's can help!
We’d love to see what you are aiming to get printed, and we’d love to make it happen. Please click the “Request a Quote” button to the right.